Monday, August 20, 2007

Weird Photo of the Week

Here's the latest weird photo of the week, and this one is for real....We went to New York City for the weekend and found this dear old guy, dressed in a Spider Man costume, in Times Square....check out his sign. For the modest price of 50 cents, you could get your photo taken with him, which we did:




We did a bit of shopping in ChinaTown...great experience to be taken in basements, and alleyways, and up stairs that would never pass building and safety codes, and wondering, will we get out alive? What we won't do for a fake designer hand bag!!! We even had the pleasure of being thrown out of a few places, with doors slammed behind us, as we tried to negotiate a better deal. Here's our haul after day 1, and yes we did go back on day 2 for more:




Here we are back home... a great time was had by all:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I SO wish I could have come! I'm so there next time!

(You can just drop me off in Soho...) ;)

Not Ashley said...

Yay....we are definately going back. It was so much fun, and you'll love it.

We can drop you off in Soho--it's right next to Chinatown. Lol!

jin said...

OMFG!!!!!!

LOOK LOOK LOOOOOK at all those purses!!!!!!!

Heeheheheeeee......

*jin dances around singing*
"I know mariiiias fetish! I knowww mariaaaaas fetish!"

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Jin, you should have seen her face yesterday, when I DARED to tell her that she'd now be able to get rid of some of her older purses, now that she had so many new ones... Her response?
"Um, yeah, okay...", and she kept reading... LOL! ;)

*Jewels dances around with Jin, and sings*
"I know mariiiias fetish! I knowww mariaaaaas fetish!"

Not Ashley said...

Step 1: Admit you have a problem....yes I am a purse addict.

Anyone else out there, that would like to admit to the same? Ms. I must have a Fendi spy bag?????

Unknown said...

Bag Hog! That's me!

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Man we where in NYC at the same time....I am fool!


Scott.
.