Thursday, February 07, 2008

Update

So I haven't been on so much lately...been busy with life, and when I do have the time, I find I spend it on facebook.

Funny thing is, I get more hits now than when I updated regularly. LOL! What's up with that?

Not much new...this is the busiest time of year for me at work, as I set the budget, Dan's favourite thing--taxes.

We are now on Chico 3. Our canary Chico 1 died in October, Chico 2 who was supposedly a male, laid eggs last week, and a mutual decision was made to trade HER in--mom wanted a male canary, as only the males sing strongly, and the breeder who had given her to us, was in need of a hen. Chico 3 was delivered on Tuesday, and happily he can sing.

Anyways, hope all is well!

For all the Canadians, that don't get to see the real Superbowl commercials, here's the 10 best. BTW Not Ashley makes an appearance with Alice Cooper and Richard Simmons in one of them...watch for me. I look just like I do in my profile pic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked your cameo: You're hot!

LOL!

Too bad you can't get the ability to fly or breathe fire with the Bud Light anymore... ;)

Not Ashley said...

LOL! Thanks!

It is too bad, I think flying would be really cool. I can only fly in my dreams.