Monday, May 07, 2007

Blogger's Block

Just had a look at the time that's passed since my last blog, coupled with the lack of content in the previous few blogs, and have come to the realization that I'm suffering from blogger's block, or a lack of time to devote to this, or maybe a little of both.


Here's my weird picture submission of the week:

Further to a previous post, I've been attending the accupuncturist, for tiredness and a geographic tongue. I believe my treatments are working, as I'm feeling more energized and less geographic. I was so energized last week, as I almost jumped off the table, when she inserted a needle in the top of my foot. Not sure, if she just hit a sensitive spot, or if she was a little more aggresive than usual, due to her regaling me at the time she was inserting said needle, about her anger at the government imposing a sales tax on her services.

I went back tonight, and asked to please not touch my foot. She complied, but said I was little less relaxed than usual, and that the needles will hurt more, if you don't relax.

She's also treated my neck & shoulder problem, with a procedure called cupping. It works great, but it leaves these lovely marks on my back, aka back hickeys. LOL! Hopefully, they'll fade before I need to wear a bathing suit. It is a small price to pay, however, as this has worked better than anything else I've ever tried for my chronic neck problem -- monthly massage; physiotherapy; heat; cold; meds; etc.

If Gweneth Paltrow can walk around with these red badges, so can I.

4 comments:

jin said...

Yay! Glad you are feeling relief!

Oh, how perfect that you should mention blogger's block.

:-D

Because if it's content you need, I tagged you!!!

:-D

It's easy tho, just list your 5 fave restaurants...when and if you have time.

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Looks like you got attacked by the legendary Stress Remora Fish.



Gnat.
.

Not Ashley said...

Yes...A fish called Quan-da

Unknown said...

LMAO @ the fish called Quanda! LOL!

Oooh, those back hickeys are SEX-AY! ;) the dark purples ones are my favorite! LOL!