Friday, December 08, 2006

Nutter Buddies

Having had a home computer for a relatively short few months, I have been brought up to speed on the joys of blogging, various "networking" sites, youtube, games, tagging. Strange places like MySpace, Hi5, where one of the goals seems to be how many friends can you accumulate...doesn't matter who they are, so long as you can add to your list.

I have a new job at night, as a MySpace secretary to my 17 year old godchild, to whom I report any activity on her account. She's up to 170 friends, compared to my 4 friends, which strikes her as hilarious and sad all at the same time.

Then there's the thousands of self enlightenment tests. Who needs a shrink when the internet is full of "tests", that can tell you so much about yourself.

For example, I've learned that I act 29; that I am Green; that I am a hornbeam tree(?); that I am the Moon; etc, etc. After awhile, I realized that most of these tests tell you only one thing: QUIT WASTING TIME ON THESE STUPID TESTS. Go do something productive, say like clean the house.

But no matter how nuts you think you are, all you need to do is surf around some of these sites and you quickly realize in comparison, how many other nutters there are out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh! Heh! Heh!

'Nother nutter here!

Not Ashley said...

Yes you are, one of my nutter buddies.



LOL