Friday, February 02, 2007

No Shadow

YAY! SPRING & SUNSHINE ARE COMING!

Happy Groundhog's Day!




There was no shadow on the ground
Which means that spring will come around.
Flowers will bloom and life will begin
The waters will warm then we can jump in.
Children will laugh as they learn to ride
Boaters will rise and fall with the tide
The golfers appear out on the greens
People line up to taste new ice creams.
A warm breeze will brush on your cheek
The waters will rise on some of the creeks
Farmers will plant their first set of crops
Windows and doors will open on shops

!C. Wyonch

2 comments:

jin said...

SPAM COMMENTS suck!!!

First time I got some, I got 61 spread throughout my archives...me being so anally retentive, I had to go through & find every single one to delete!

Is it really Groundhog Day? Wow! Where have I been?
I'd like Spring tomorrow please, ok?
Thank you.
:-)

Not Ashley said...

Guess it's time to activate word verification.

I hear you, I have had it with the snow & cold.

Nice to hear I'm in good company re: anal retentives.