Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weird Picture of the Week

THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people.
If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally.
If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.
If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger,
and yes, the man is really there!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Took me 1 second! What does that mean?

Not Ashley said...

Hmmmmm....I think it means you got your head caught in a car window at some point in your life.


LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Around 6, maybe? :p

Nabeel said...

Cool exercise :) the face is at the Bottom left, almost to the middle. It is good to stimulate our brain cells with such exercises. I think my time was 4 seconds.

Not Ashley said...

Nabeel, thanks for stopping by, and commenting. I have a friend who sends me the most interesting, sometimes weird pics, and this was one of the latest.

jin said...

Took me about 5 or 6 seconds.
Only took that long because all I could think of in the beginning was
I need COFFEEEEEEEE!!!

Not Ashley said...

LoL Jin, I can so relate to that!

Is it sync'd yet? said...

What is strange is when I pulled this up I scrolled down and saw it the split second I looked at it. Thinking that "wholy shit those beans are huge"....then I read the artical...I must be and idiot savant at finding small balding mens heads in enlarged coffee beans.

That still does not help my spellling.


Gnat.
.