Monday, April 09, 2007

TMI

Got tagged by Jin, so here's what I came up with:

A- Available or Single?
Tough question: single

B- Best Friend? I have a select few, but Julie has so quickly become my BFF.


C- Cake or Pie? Cake, especially Marble and Lemon Poppyseed.

D- Drink of Choice? Hot Drink: Coffee in its many forms. Cold Drink: Diet Pepsi

E- Essential Item? A little bit of downtime every once in a while to recharge myself.

F- Favourite Colour? Blue

G- Gummi Bears or worms? Bears--the worms are gross.

H- Hometown? Thorold --still here!

I- Indulgence? Coffee and Swedish Berries

J- January or February? February, because it's one month closer to the warm weather.

K- Kids? None of my own, but have a few that I share a special bond with

L- Life is incomplete without? Family and friends.

M- Marriage date? July 1, 2010 LOL!

N- Number of siblings? Only Child and no I'm not spoiled.

O- Oranges or apples? Love both, but will pick Apples, because there are so many varieties.

P- Phobias/fears? Revealing TMI; dogs; public speaking (which is a hoot, considering my job); going to the hairdresser's, and a few more that I'd tell you if it weren't for point 1 about revealing TMI.

Q- Favorite Quote: Deal with It and Move On

R- Reasons to smile? My godson says we both suffer from some phrase in German that translates into Shameful Joy, like watching Dancing with the Stars and hoping Heather Mills falls...sorry..I know it's mean, but you asked. Oops, I should have said: sunshine; lollipops and rainbows. (see W re: sarcasm)

S- Season? Early summer.

T- Tag people. No one, as not many know of my blog.

U- Unknown fact about me: I'm shy.

V- Vegetable you hate? Squash.

W- Worst habit? Slightly anti-social and not so slightly sarcastic

X- X-rays you've had? Head x-rays as a child (maybe that's what's wrong with me); Chest x-rays for multiple bouts of bronchitis; Abdominal x-rays for a few flare ups of appendicitis; Neck x-rays a few times for getting vertical whiplash from a collapsed lawn chair, and continuing complications from this over the years; Pinky finger of my left hand, when I smashed it against a locker and broke it, trying to catch my falling eye glass; dental xrays

Y- Your favourite foods? Thai, especially fresh spring rolls; Carbs of any kind, especially pastas and potatoes; Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream; White Pizza; Rice Balls; Zuppa Inglese; Chips; Candies

Z- Zodiac? A true Scorpio.

7 comments:

jin said...

Great answers!

It took me so long to comment...I can't believe no one beat me to it!??!

Not Ashley said...

Guess the answers left them speachless. LOL!

Hope things are going better for you and Dad.

Not Ashley said...

Speechless, not Speachless.

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Yea keep it straight will ya.

Is it sync'd yet? said...

OMG LEMON POPPYSEED!

You and Jin I swear to god you are going to make me pop it I keep eating cake/jin stuff. Now I have to go get some lemon cake.

DAMN YOU TWO!


Gnat.
.

Dan said...

Essential Item? A little bit of downtime every once in a while to recharge myself.

Hey! I hope your current silence is just that -- a break. I hope all is well. I just noticed that you link to my blog profile! Thanks so nice of you!

Not Ashley said...

Gnat: How was YOUR lemon cake? I had bread pudding with Cherry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream tonight. LOL


Dan: Things have been pretty busy, so I didn't get a chance to blog...still waiting for more downtime. I enjoy reading your blog. Thx