Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Achilles journey oct 28th

 have been “walking” fairly well in a protected weight bearing setting with the walker.

Remove boot 2-3 times per day to air it out and doing very gentle range of motion exercises.

Took a fall today trying g to catch mom from falling...she has fallen twice in two days.  Yesterday in bathroom, today in bedroom...moved commode there so she could be safer...nope...as I’m yelling behind her to wait for me to get there, her wheel gets tangled in the edge of the blanket and down she goes, and me along with her trying to catch her. 

I am so frustrated and worried that she will break something. She just won’t listen...wants no one in bathroom with her and won’t wait for me to go help.  I told her this needs to stop now.

Have ordered another grab bar for bathroom..I hope we both make it through this 


No comments: