Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back to B.C.

So my friend Joanne came over tonight for a visit, as she leaves to go back home to B.C. tomorrow. We've been friends since high school, even though she moved away shortly after the end of school, we've kept in touch, on an infrequent basis, but are able to pick up as though no time has passed when we do see each other. It makes me sad to see her go, but it was great to be able to spend time with her, and the other high schoolers, thanks to her efforts.

On another note:

My site is boring, must add pictures. Oh, Not Ashley, what a green thumb you have! Not!




It's been a rough week at work, and it's only Wednesday. Now I discover that I need to work on Saturday, as we're doing phase 1 of the move...to be continued by working next Saturday, for phase 2 of the move.

I keep hoping that I'll win the lottery--me and most other working stiffs, I know. It wouldn't take much for me to leave- a few hundred thousand would be just fine, thank you very much...more would be better, but that would be enough to buy me a temporary retirement.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the lottery lady!
Hey, maybe we should start pooling together and getting weekly tickets! I'm ready to retire too!!!! ;)

Hey, good news: I'm coming home to 5 classes a week!!!!! Yeah, I thought you'd like that!

Not Ashley said...

Maybe we can pool, and you can work your magic!

I am sooo Happy about the classes. Have sent Barb an email to let her know, cause I know she'll be just as thrilled!

See you tomorrow!!!