Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blogs?

So up until a few months ago, I had never heard of blogs--no I haven't been living in a cave, just used my computer for work-related stuff only. At first glance, it seemed so weird, like an invasion of someone's privacy, or reading someone's diary surreptitiously, especially when it's someone you know. But then I guess the people you know wouldn't tell you about their blogs unless they wanted you to read them.

My friend J, has highly recommended the cathartic benefits of blogging, so here I begin. Her blog is fabulous, just like her! I know you are reading this, and it was great to talk to you on the phone, while you are away.

This blogging should be fun (?) for someone who doesn't like to share thoughts and feelings, and lives a pretty mundane boring life. What to say, what to say? And how to keep it balanced and not have it turn into my litany of List of People Who Have Pissed Me Off Today.

Remains to be seen!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, you're gonna love it NA (short for Not Ashley, LOL!!!)

I can't wait to read your first 'litany, Ha! Ha! Ha!

Miss YOU!!!!
J

Not Ashley said...

My first visitor...I am so thrilled!

I'm sure the litany will start soon, as I'm back to work on Monday. GROAN!

Miss you tambien