Saturday, August 26, 2006

My New Couch Set


After months of searching, I finally located a couch & loveseat that I liked on Thursday night, and with the service that comes from buying from an independant store, they were delivered this morning.

The micro-suede fabric is SO comfy. I like the new furniture, but as with getting anything new, it makes the rest of room look like it needs some renovating, ie. new paint; new lamps; new pictures; new drapes, etc. etc. Since it took a few months to find the couch, that should buy me at least a few months to fix the rest up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I think you should really go with the lemongrass green paint for the walls. That would KICK ASS! Your tables look good with it too, but you're right, the lamps don't really match. I suppose that simply changing the shades might help... Me likey!

Not Ashley said...

Thanks

You're right about the paint...held the swatch up to the pillow and couch, and the green looks great.

Have pillow will travel...to the mall!

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!! Hey, I can't wait to share my special goodies with you... Hmmm... I just realized that that could sound dirty to someone who didn't know what I was talking about... LOL!!!

Not Ashley said...

LMAO! Too funny!

The goodies look good. I'm so glad you caught my ever so subtle hint. LOL!

See you soon