Thursday, September 14, 2006

Almost Friday

At long last, it's almost Friday, and the weekend. It's been a long week, and it'll be great to have a few days off, to hopefully do whatever I like.

Got a lot accomplished at work this week, which surprised me, since I've got so much on my plate at home...I must work better in high stress mode--go figure. Had to cancel an upcoming conference for next week, that would have been at Deerhurst--disappointing but unavoidable.

Mouse Update: Caught 1 poor little thing, and have had cheese stolen and no critter for the past few days. Oh well, at least I've learned how to bait the trap, so I don't get my finger caught in it again.

Made it to two classes at the gym this week...feels good to be back exercising body (and mouth), even if my thighs are a bit wobbly right now.

After gym class tonight, had an eat & run visit at Jewel's, met her mom, ate homemade stew and got a care package of stew and sweets to take home with me. Did this in all of about 20 minutes, before I had to rush off.

Everything was delicious, especially the stew, which had the best spicing I've ever tasted in a stew. I had another bowl when I got home, with mom, who liked it equally as well.

The sweets were all undescribably delicious, from the petit four appetizer, the peanut butter cookie, to my fav--the biscotti.. All excellent, but my personal favourite was the ginger biscotti. Too bad the sweets aren't available on a regular basis for kwaffee tawk sessions.

Thanks for the stew, and for sharing the treats with me, Jewels. Whomever said only children never learned to share, is so wrong!

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're too cute! Well, as you can see, I'm a bit late catching up, eh? Oh well, better late than never! LOL!