Monday, September 11, 2006

Work Out

Summer's over, as evidenced by the return of fitness classes this week. Yay to the return of classes, boo to the end of summer and sun.

I found that I did so well for the first month, at keeping up my fitness regimen, but by the second month, my attendance really dropped off, to the point that I hadn't been at all for about 3 weeks.

It's amazing how my aches & pains go away when I'm working out, and how quickly they return when I don't. eg. my hands, especially my left one has been sort of numb and tingly all week.

Tonight, gym normality returned, and while my body protested, and will protest tomorrow, as my muscles become reacquainted, I'm sure, it felt good to move again, and get out of the house for a bit. As usual, the instructor did a fabulous job, even if she was a bit nervous, no one would ever have known it. Tee Hee!

I can't wait for the Belly Dance class on Thursday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm sore AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL OVER!!!!
Can't wait for BD class either!! ;)

Not Ashley said...

Ola...another long, long day :(

Talk to you soon