Thursday, September 21, 2006

Couch Potato Commentary

In an effort to make the best of things, had an opportunity tonight, since I wasn't able to go out, to actually sit and watch TV, which I hadn't done in quite awhile. I am an unabashed TV addict, and while I take summer's off, the Couch Potato in me, comes back every September/October, as the new programs return.

Tonight was a good night for TV, as I hadn't realized that Grey's Anatomy was back on, and with the Season Opener no less, on a Thursday not on a Saturday. So after a whole summer of waiting to see if she-Meredith- finally ends up with Dr McDreamy, after pining after him the whole of last season: In typical piss-me-off TV fashion, the stage was set tonight, with Meredith uncertain whether she wants the now-returned to her McDreamy, or the vet, who's name I can't remember. The season will be spent with her "dating" them both to decide.

Last night, or was it the night before, I watched one of my other fav shows- Boston Legal--funny, in a dry sarcastic weird way.--did not disappoint, and highly recommend it.

Also, worth a mention is Desperate Housewives, which I suspect will be on soon.

Other fav show- Six Feet Under--ended last year, but can be seen sometimes on Bravo. Definitely, you will absolutely Love It or Hate It kinda of show - dark humour.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pissed that they moved G's. A. to Thursdays!!! 'Cause CSI is on the same night!!! AT THE SAME TIME!!! Wha??? Well, it'll be CSI all the way tonight lady, 'cause my honey's on it! ;)