Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Auto Pilot

So after almost five weeks and counting of Nurse Betty duties, I continue to get through the days and nights, by being on Auto Pilot, or so it seems. A few breaks in between have been: the gym a few times a week; TV season premiers; and the computer, when I can get on it.

Lately, the computer is being time shared by various people, with friend and mother interested in freeslots.com and friend's daughter interested in MSN Messenger. I'm on it when they are not around and/or are asleep. Like now for example, when I have the house in total darkness, mom in bed asleep, and me on the computer.

Also helping me get through the day is sugar. I am in such a sugar craving mode, and can't stop eating it. My two favs of the moment:




On top of this, cake, ice cream, cookies, and other assorted goodies.


This week, friend's daughter, Steph, who loves to use my straightening iron, but didn't want me to buy her one of her own, for her birthday, decided that my hair looked "like an afro", which I must admit, it did. She offerred to straighten it, and after fussing with it, for about a half hour, there was my hair in a poker straight never-before seen style. I really didn't like it that night.

Lo and behold the next morning, it had transformed ever so slightly, and was just perfect! Received many rave reviews this week about the hair, to the point that I now don't want to wash it, until my new stylist is over to re do it. Not Ashley is all thumbs when it comes to hair styling. Decision point for the evening: clean fresh afro or not so clean smooth & sleek. Smooth and sleek wins out because I'm too tired to wash hair this evening.

Over and out.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!! Mphha-hahahaha! "...clean afro or not so clean smooth & sleek..." Ha! Ha! Ha! You slay me!!!!

I know I'll get to see the 'not so clean S&S tonight!!!! ;)