Sunday, September 17, 2006

End of the Weekend Thoughts

Further to last post, Friday has come and gone, and the work week looms. Sadly, work has become a bit of a refuge for me, and for once I actually don't mind going back.

Weekend was grueling, and I didn't even have to go to the gym to get my work out, as I had my fair share of work, ranging from the chore of cutting the grass, front and back, which had grown about 1 foot, to cleaning out my mom's garage of 10 years worth of clutter. I removed over 11 bags of garbage, and am still only about 70% done.

All this, plus my new computer activity, has brought on a reoccurrence of my carpal tunnel, in not one, but both of my wrists and hands. I'm hoping that I can get it back under control, with Vitamin B, pain killers, ice, and doing weights again, once it settles down a bit.

Emotionally, it's been rough too, as the shingles just go on and on, and she can't take it, and I can't take it either.

A friend of mine, let's call her Thelma or was it Louise? is also having a tough time, which she so doesn't deserve, because she is a wonderful, kind, strong person, who made it her priority to improve herself, (or maybe just to find herself again,) and her life and has succeeded. Stay strong and focused, and good things will continue to come your way.

I wish I knew the right thing to say, but I don't because I think that the right answers lie within, and are different for everyone. Plus, Dr Phil, I'm not.
That said, I am thinking about you. Know that I'm here to listen anytime.

So a Thelma & Louise runaway doesn't sound so farfetched, again except for the driving over the cliff part at the end, and except for the killing someone along the way. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's right, you're the one who gets to sleep with Brad Pitt... ;) That was Louise! LOL!