Friday, October 20, 2006

Is it Friday Already?

Another Friday is upon us. Is it me, or are the weeks just flying by? I thought time only flew by when you were having fun. It feels like it flies by regardless of where on life's fun-o-meter I am.

And still, I relish the thought of staying home and doing nothing tonight. It seems like such a treat, to hopefully, be able to sit, watch mindless nonsense on TV, have tea and cookies or whatever I can find in the cupboards.

Speaking of which, I'll have to go out and buy Halloween candy soon. I always get a few boxes of things, twice as much as I need, so I have leftovers. Of course, the least favourites are given out first, with the favourites, usually mini-bags of Fuzzy Peaches; Swedish Berries; Cherry Blasters; Sour Keys, left for me, with chocolates given out first. The chocolates are pre-sorted, with all the mini Coffee Crisps and some Aero's set aside for me. How anal is this? At least the special kids get special treats--a large size of their favourite chocolate bar, which I don't eat.

Here's to a quiet weekend.

No comments: