Friday, October 06, 2006

Waxing Nostalgic


Came across the words Fuzzy Wuzzy, and couldn't stop thinking about the Fuzzy Wuzzy bath soap I had as a kid.

Thinking back, it was the most disgusting thing as I remember. It was soap in the shape of circus animals, that would grow hair or fuzz or fur,or fungus or some kind, after it had been used once and left out to dry. It also had a surprise toy inside, which I don't really recall what it was, but by all accounts on the internet, was also quite weird. Mine was a pink bear. I only had one, as once it grew fur, I didn't want to use it anymore.











Current Price of Fuzzy Wuzzy: $85

Memories: Priceless



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Teehee! I bet it wasn't fungus, but just one of those soaps that 'shards' when it dries. I'm willing to place my bets that this soap would have also made your skin fuzzy wuzzy... ;)
Thanks for the laugh!

Unknown said...

Um, just what is that monkey holding, anyway? That looks, well, kinda dirty for a soap, dont'cha think? ;)

Not Ashley said...

Lol! Add another reason to the why this soap was so wrong list!

And if it was "shards" it sharded just like fur...how gross is that!