Sunday, November 05, 2006

Deer in the Headlights


It appears that I have a phobia about having my pic taken, and this shows through loud & clear in pictures. This coming from my gorgeous friend, who is extremely photogenic.

Of course, she has decided that she WILL get a good shot of me! Somehow I am reminded of belly dance classes , where she decides that I am going to learn to do something, even if it kills me.

So the Deer in the Headlights picture of me has been replaced by a real deer in the headlights.

Nature shots are so much more stress free.

LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!! Well, THIS Deer in the headlights is better than the last one, Dear! ;)

YOU'RE gorgeous! A'Ight? YOU are! ;)

Not Ashley said...

lol....maybe better than the last, but something familiar about the dazed look.