Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Whatever

So I started to write a blog about the past year, since my birthday is looming ever closer. Found it was too introspective, and melancholy, and decided I wasn't in the mood for writing such a blog today. Focus will switch to general stuff:

1. Still loving my pearls.

2. Still loving my new camera. Likely will become a mild obsession for a bit, and must guard against looking like the perpetual tourist.

3. Must get used to this new photo technology, and get over the fact that cropping and photo fixing feels like cheating.

3. Finished off the round of doctor's appointments for the week. YAY!

4. Today's appointment went very well...double yay!!

5. Stubborn mom has decided to prove idiot neurologist wrong about the you will suffer for a year, and actually had a few slightly better than usual days...triple yay!!!

6. Had the afternoon off, as I didn't want to go to back. Got my licence plate renewed. Had to lie and tell them I never received the renewal form, but actually lost it. Oddly, the process was easier than usual, since I didn't have to fill out any forms. go figure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Triple Yay!

I'm glad you still love your pearls!

Not Ashley said...

Absolutely, positively!!!