Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yeah Right!

While blog surfing one day, came across this site that supposedly uses face recognition technology to see which celebrities you look like, I guess from a facial structure perspective.

So the first time I ran it, it determined that I look like Hugh Grant, Larry King, a bunch of other men, and some woman I didn't recognize. Well it took me a week to get over the horrible news that I look like Larry King, before I mustered up the nerve to try again.

I ran it again, using a different photo, and here's the results below. At least the second time, there were more women than men, which is comforting. Strange that the best match was a girl from the Asian part of Italy. Somehow I'm having a bit of difficulty accepting this facial recognition technology, as there were no duplicates from one to the other, and I don't see any resemblance. It's too bad the celebrity names don't come across, as I only can name one of them
.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! There's two guys in there!!!! LOLOL!!!!! I only had one.... ;p