Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Silent Scream


A very old friend, who was hanging around. A vintage doll, which belonged to vintage me.

Today I took the afternoon off work, as there were more than a few demands and chores and "Can you pls help me?", piling up.

Started the afternoon off nicely with Belly Dance class. It's fun, even though my little friend here is probably more flexible than I am, which makes things a bit of a challenge when combined with a general lack of co ordination.

From there, ran around like mad, got everything done, and everyone settled.

Here I sit, ready to either run away and join the circus, or run outside screaming.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, no! You save that pent up energy for class tomorrow. Oh, and for the ROAD TRIP!!!

Not Ashley said...

Yay! The tickets are here!!!!!!!


How's the little patient doing? How's the big patient doing? How's the nurse doing?

Hope everybody is OK.

Unknown said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! We're all hanging in there. Meems' spots keep playing hide and seek, but they keep coming back. Expecially when she heats up...

Gave her an oatmeal bath tonight, followed by an aveno rub. Seems to soothe the itchies. I'm not seeing any of the bumps manifest 'bubbles' yet though.... I'm confused....

Not Ashley said...

I don't think they bubble up right away...more like a few days for that.

But the hide & seek business IS confusing. If they're still doing that tomorrow, you may want to check with the doctor

Unknown said...

Heh! Heh! Heh! You've been tagged: come over to my blog for a read!