Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weird Dreams

Had a particularly vivid and weird dream last night. Could have been the combo of pizza, chips, and ice cream, or maybe not.

There was one large white rat and a number of small white mice, running around and alive and well. As expected, this is not a very favourable dream to have.

One of the dream interpetor site states:

Mice

To see mice in your dream, symbolizes domestic problems, business loss, deceit, and insincere friends. It represents minor problems in which you are spending too much time dwelling on.


Hmmmm, I figure it's definately work related, and wonder who is the rat and which are the mice. Usual or new suspects?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's the domestic problems... I think all the stuff you've been going through is catching up with you. All the "Little mice" are the little problems nagging and nibbling away at you...

Not Ashley said...

I hope that's it...I don't need more b.s. on top of everything else.

It was fun shopping with you today, we'll have to do it again soon.

Unknown said...

Oh Goddess! Way too much fun! I can't do it again too soon, LOL! I really AM broke! :(
But, everything was approved by the man of the house. I LURVE my new workout pants, and for $10, heck, you can't go wrong! I'll have to go check for more... But not for a while yet ;)

Unknown said...

Oh, and that Steal of a Deal? My tummy's still in a freakin' KNOT! :(

Not Ashley said...

OK...no shopping til our field trip, which is only a few weeks away.