Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tagged

Got a message today that I had been tagged, and that I should check out the offender's blog to learn all about it. Quickly made my way over there, as I had no idea what "being tagged" meant.

The rules are:

I have to post 6 weird things about myself. People who get tagged have to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I'll play by part of the rules, but regretfully must skip the last, as I don't know 6 people to tag. Maybe number 1 should be: I hate rules.

Here's my list:

  1. I think it's OK to wear high-rise underwear with low-rise jeans.
  2. I'd rather to go to the dentist and have my teeth cleaned, than go to the hairdresser's, as I can't stand having my head touched.
  3. I'm fidgety.
  4. I'm a picky eater.
  5. I have a warped sense of humour
  6. I hate talking about myself.

I could go on and on, but that would violate number 6.

LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#1: I'll VOUCH for that! LOL
#2. REALLY???????
#3: That's true...
#4: Well, I know you won't eat DUCK!
#5: Hee! Hee! Hee! Took US a while to get used to the idea that we share this...
#6: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ain't THAT the truth!

Oh, violate, VIOLATE!!!! I want MORE! ;)

Not Ashley said...

Come on now...I gave up 6 items, that's pretty good for me. LOL! You probably could have written my list for me, plus added a few more plus...Ms. Hawkeye.