Sunday, November 26, 2006

More Weird Things

Fair is fair, and after making a friend give up 6 more items of so called weirdness, here's a few more of mine:

  1. As a child I had 3 cats as pets, one after the other, not all at the same time. I named them all Clementine.
  2. I drank milk from my baby bottle until I was 5 years old, and haven't drank milk ever since the bottle was taken away from me, except in my coffee.
  3. I am so ticklish that I had to stop in the middle of a reflexology appointment as I was laughing and moving too much.
  4. I am slightly oc, and have to turn around every morning as I round the corner to make sure the garage door is closed.
  5. I have a bad habit of talking when I shouldn't be, and not talking when I should.
  6. Little things sometimes bug me more than they should, like people who are late; or people who have 9 items in the 8 item or less check out line.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I'd be ROARING if it weren't for the fact that it's 7:00 am, and the kiddo's sleeping... *G* I didn't know that about #5. MY dad used to tickle my feet. I think it was a form of child abuse... He'd sit on me, and tickle my feet, until I would actually physically pee in my pants... He thought that was funny...

Teehee! I'm notorious for bringing more than 8 items to the 8-or-less checkout... But ONLY if nobody else is in line... Hey, why should THAT cashier get a break, and not the others???? LOL! But you know me: I like to play 'Grocery Store' now ;p

Not Ashley said...

Yes...I've played Grocery Store ever since you showed me how to check out.

I figured you didn't know about #5. LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh but wait, that Clementine thing's pretty weird! LOL! And hey, you forgot to mention that turning left thing... ;)

Not Ashley said...

What can I say...so I'm not the most original, and besides I liked the name Clementine.

You're right, I'll add I don't like to make left hand turns, and will turn right and circle around the block if I have to.

That tickle til you pee thing, is pretty mean.